Choose one Windows Cloud Server first.
- Increase initially leased resources (CPU, RAM, HDD) for your virtual machine whenever you desire
- Complete admin access through Remote Desktop (RDP)
- HA (High availability) platform
- Have Firewall protection for accessing server on 3 levels (Cisco, Hyper-V, Windows / Linux)
- Access your virtual server using VPN connection
- Manage your virtual server using web interface
- Windows OS license is included if you choose our Windows Cloud server
- Use Microsoft SQL Server Express free of charge
- SLA 99,5%
Prices and IOPS limit
- 1 vCPU - 710 RSD
- 1GB RAM - 480 RSD
- 1GB SSD - 60 RSD
- 1GB HDD - 35 RSD
- 1GB Data transfer - 0.6 RSD
- 40 GB - 400 iops
- 60 GB - 600 iops
- 80 GB - 800 iops
- 100 GB - 1000 iops
In accordance with the SBB policy, installed Microsoft software on the server must be licensed, and we provide the convenience of renting, ie, monthly lease of Microsoft licenses through the Service Provider License Agreement, that is the right to use legal software without major investment.
If you own your Microsoft licenses (except Windows OS) that includes SA (Software Assurance), you can use them on a leased virtual server through the License Mobility program.